Repping Beantown.com

Rihanna Covers Elle and Company magazine

published by Angella at 5/08/2008 04:17:00 PM

2008-05-08

Photobucket

Check out Rihanna on the June 2008 issue of Company magazine. I am starting to get tired of that haircut, but I will save that for a futute post.

Photobucket
She is also on the June 2008 issue of Elle Magazine. I finally had a chance to read this interview, since my co-workers were basically naggin' me about it. During the interview, Rihanna admits that her and Chris Brown 'have always been friends, but they are closer now'. Like we did not know that already. Click here to read the interview. [Scans:Rihannadaily.com]

What next?

1 representers:

Anonymous said...

why is it this woman can do anything with her hair adn still look great!! AGHH! I need a personal hair stylist to follow me around.. seriously. im lovin the short cuts that she switches up weekly.


Your Ad Here