Repping Beantown.com

Bet exclusive: T.I. speaks

published by Angella at 5/08/2008 04:04:00 PM

2008-05-08

Photobucket

The highly anticipated Bet exclusive segment of 'T.I. speaks' aired last night at 7:30pm. I am pretty sure lots of fans along with myself were anxiously awaiting for that 30 minute show where we had a chance to see T.I. answered very deep questions that we all have been asking ourselves following the Oct.2007 over-publicized ordeal. I have to admit that I did not expect that level of maturity in him concerning that event. When Bet black carpet co-host Touree threw questions at T.I., he gave very mature responses and remained very humble.[Click Here] to view the video courtesy of worldstarhiphop.com

What next?

2 representers:

Anonymous said...

I dont Know what it is but I lost intrest in TI. He's got Kind of .. Boring. Good for him taking up a faith but to me all he talks about is being blesses and seeing life in a different aspect.
I remember the funny TI who made me laugh- the one who had a radio interview a couple of days ago about the bank head beef- i cant remember who with but it was on Necole B. I hope the guy isnt loosing his 'swag' cos im loosing intrest.
He Needs to Liven up a bit.
Not hatin btw Just that I ised to love n support the guy so much and now...
x...xJentinax...x

Anonymous said...

u r a not a real fan of ti u r a hater and hypocrite he's still the same he just got a wake up call is all that man almost went to jail facing more years then hes been on this earth so excuse him if he doesn't see the humor in it. lose his swag never that bitch go be a shawty lo fan and see how long his star shines ya hater from a true tip fan


Your Ad Here