Repping Beantown.com

I am B-A-C-K-!

published by Angella at 5/17/2008 12:08:00 PM

2008-05-17

Photobucket
Yeah..yeah..yeah.. It's been a while. Two weeks to be exact, but I am back! As some of you might have already been thrown in the loop. I took some time off and took the site down to make some over-due changes to it. We have a new web address now which is:

Please take your time to change that in your blogroll if you are affiliated with this site. I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me in this and waiting patiently.Big shout out to MrsGrapevine.com and you know why miss, so thank you a lot missy. I took advice from blogging buddies over at TheUrbanblogger.com and have decided to get on my grind and have fun with this blogging sh*t! Once again thank to all.

What next?

6 representers:

Mercedes said...

Love the new look ma!!xoxo_Mercedes

Edirin said...

yh girl.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!

THE LOOK IS HOTT,EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC, IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT

GLAD TO HAVE U BACK

Chi-Chi said...

Welcome back! I love the new layout and banner.

Jen said...

Glad you are back!! I updated my blogroll;)

Anonymous said...

Beantown, I love the makeover!!

Angella said...

AWWW.....Thank you all! *tears*


Your Ad Here