Repping Beantown.com

Definiton: Bust it baby

published by Angella at 4/19/2008 04:11:00 PM

2008-04-19

Photobucket
As promised I retreived the definition of Plies's club anthem "Bust it baby" phrase! If you recall, last week I was having some difficulties understanding what in the hell the phrase really meant.So one of my fav loyal reader who is from the south emailed me the definiton: From: Just Richie Date: Apr 15, 2008 2:46 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?] RE: Brand New Hip-Hop Updates!!!!!! Body:
dis da real definition. basically a gurl a nigga juss fuckin. she aint got 2 b hs gurlfriend or whatever but shes juss there whenever he in needs n she aint got no problem wit dat ya digg she know her role n she plays her part. she dont ask no question even dat same nigga doing other female. dat was a long ass definition(LOL LOL LOL LOL). well Ange summarize it.

What next?

4 representers:

Anonymous said...

LMO no you did not!

Anonymous said...

wow @ the email

Anonymous said...

LMAO, that is funny!

booksauce said...

I love that prase.

LMAO@the email because I don't speak hip hop so i didn't understand the meaning


Your Ad Here