Repping Beantown.com

SCREAMFEST -- AGAIN

published by Shaina at 8/22/2007 08:46:00 AM

2007-08-22

I guess it was on and poppin' at the SCREAMFEST concert in Boston last night -- my butt wasn't there *deep sigh*.
Before the show, a VIP Meet and Greet and BBQ went down with JAMN 94.5, contest winners and the show's performers.
Yung Joc and T-Pain were in attendance. They posed for pictures with fans.
And Mr. Show Headliner T.I. was in the house to give an interview and take pictures with fans.
Take a gander at more backstage pics courtesy of JAMN ...
BTW, start saving ya dough, Beantown peeps. Boston's Monster Jam 2007 is about to go down this October. I went last year with T.I. as the headliner -- off-the-chain! Hit up this link if want to sign-up for pre-sale tix -- I'm a dork, so you know I will. ;o) I hope Weezy will be a performer for this year's show -- he never comes to The Bean.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here