Repping Beantown.com

SCREAMFEST in NYC

published by Shaina at 8/23/2007 06:51:00 AM

2007-08-23

I'm officially jealous! E'rybody and they mama was at the SCREAMFEST show in NYC last night. Why can't shows pop off like this in Boston? I'm not hating, but dang! Can Boston get all-star performances from big-names every once-in-a while?! ... I'm just gonna to have to move myself to NYC next year -- it's been my dream city for a while now.

Diddy made an appearance, and performed with Yung Joc.
Mr. West hit-up the stage to perform one of my faves, Can't Tell Me Nothing. Good to see 50 Cent and Kayne on good terms -- especially with all the "drama" of sharing the same album release date.

Fif performed with his boo, Ciara. They need to stop frontin' like they ain't together.

The night ended with Hov and the King of the South shuttin' it down.

For more show highlights and photos, head over to MTV.com.

Guest appearances included Diddy, Fif, Mr. West and Hova.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here