Repping Beantown.com

New Joints: T.I. 'Swing your rag and...

published by Angella at 7/16/2008 03:07:00 PM

2008-07-16

Photobucket
There is no denial that T.I. is bringing the heat for this summer. From his club banger 'Swing your Rag' produced by Sweatz Beats that always manages to get me on the dance floor when it comes on, and not to forget from his latest single 'What up,What's happening' where he goes at his haters in the most slick yet interesting way and states "all dem videos ain't hurting me" HHHmmphh! I wonder who he's talking to, especially when the line 'Cauz I yell Bankhead I ain't mention your name and you feel left out' dropped. Above is the rumored photo album cover for his latest LP 'Paper Trail' which is due to hit stores in Sept.9-2008. You can listen to both songs by visiting his myspace music page.
www.myspace.com/TrapMuzik

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here