Repping Beantown.com

Alicia to put down the mic soon

published by Angella at 7/01/2008 07:26:00 AM

2008-07-01

Photobucket
Well the recent word that is going around the net is that singer/actress Alicia Keys has set her mind to retire from her music career not too far from now. To my understanding, she feels she is in a very comfortable state financially and emotionally. Keys also went further by saying that "I would like to travel the world and stay in places instead of having to move on like I do now. I want to experience difference cultures." I hope decision about retiring did not have anything to do with that scum known as 25+25 Cent. I don't believe it, she will probably pull a Jay-Z move in the long run even if she do retire. What do you think?

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here