Repping Beantown.com

Event: Fantasia Celebrates her Birthday

published by Angella at 7/01/2008 07:35:00 AM

2008-07-01

Photobucket
Photobucket
Fantasia celebrated her Birthday with balloons,friends and her man by her side recently in Atlanta. In attendance to Tasia's birthday party were: Xscape former members - Tiny & Kandi (Tiny who looks FAB despite all of you hating ass b*tches comments) Grand Hustle's Kuntry Kane, Young Dro and Trey Songz just to name a few. I would of have much more photos to post but the boy FreddyO made all the photos transparent so I could not save and copy/paste..Oh well!

What next?

6 representers:

Anonymous said...

why we got to be haters when we speak the truth? She has seen better days. That outfit is a pure hot mess. FOR REAL. The makeup is pretty. THOSE GOLD LEGGINGS...STOP. I CAN AND WILL NOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

get off tinys dick sometimes damn

Angella said...

@ Anonymous:

Now..now now let's not have a temper tantrum because we hate to see someone be who they are. I approve your comment anonymous because I wanted to show you how stupid you are. Why not put your name or even better yet the site which you write.You should not be scared to..because I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE BITCH! HAHAHAHA!

Angella said...

oh and just because I don't necessarily go after Tiny because her man wants her and not me does not mean "Im on her dick" dummy..Go back to school and learn something. I am very dissapointed in y'all HATING ASS BITCHES. Telling the truth is one thing, but let's face it. This is NOT the first time y'all be attacking that girl and for what. I don't see that get done to other Xscape former members. HMMPPPHH! I wonder why...

Angella said...

I STILL KNOW WHO U ARE...pitty

Anonymous said...

this looks like a ghetto ass prom...but Kandi's outfit is cute!


Your Ad Here