Repping Beantown.com

Dwayne is denying it

published by Angella at 5/04/2008 12:49:00 PM

2008-05-04

Photobucket
I am pretty sure you have heard or seen rumors circulating that Star Jones is dating breast feeding NBA player Dwayne Wade. Well, Dwayne recently made a television apperance to deny the situation of him being baby craddled him seeing Star. He says:
Star is an unbelievable woman,We have a great, great relationship. As friends. We’re friends, just like a lot of celebrities.We are friends, That’s all.
Make sure you watch the vide below to judge for yourself! I do not beleive that man for a second yo!
[SOURCE]

What next?

5 representers:

Anonymous said...

they are doin the shaboing-boing, lol. dont deny it dwayne

Quick said...

i'm too mad at you right now! I spit Sprite all over my computer after reading your "Breast feeding" comment ! lmao!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he married?

Angella said...

@ Quick
LOL! it's true though!

@ MzVirgo
That's a good point to bring up, because when I was reasearching google images for a photo of him, I could of have sworn I saw a photo with caption wife at the bottom. I will check..but yeah I think the sucka' is married!

@Martine

shaboing-boing ?? I have never heard of that one, but that is funny hehe!

HotSauce!! said...

him and his wife split....and ain't nothing left in those titties but sour powdered milk


Your Ad Here