Repping Beantown.com

Mario Cover Jet Magazine

published by Angella at 4/29/2008 03:16:00 PM

2008-04-29

Singer Mario is on the latest issue of Jet magazine with the cover story 'Mario adopts and overcomes'. I think this interview is worth reading because Mario will be speaking on his childhood problems, which to my knowledge were very huge obstacles. He says: "My struggles drive me" and I can't help to think back on several interviews of him speaking of his mother's drug addiction when he was a child growing up in Baltimore.

What next?

1 representers:

Anonymous said...

poor guy.angela he does not look like the type that went throught that momma on the pipe bullshit, but I do rememeber this interview he did with mtv a while ago and he was visting his old neighborhood and he had this sad look on his face.


Your Ad Here