Repping Beantown.com

Tiny's baby shower

published by Angella at 4/29/2008 03:05:00 PM

2008-04-29

Photobucket

Thanks to several media outlets on the web. Tameka"Tiny"Cottle's baby shower took place Sunday in Atlanta (I guess). I went over to sandrarose to see if there were any more photos, but sadly her site is undergoing major issues at the moment. Anyways Tiny is looking fabolous as always! If anyone has any more photos of the baby shower and have obtained them with permission. Feel free to email them to us for entry in a later post.

In other Harris Clan news:

Photobucket Photobucket

Bear with me folks, because I was MIA for a few days. T.I. took his adorable sons - Messiah, Domani & King to a Celtics and Hawks game on Saturday. Listening to Jamn94.5on Sunday pretty much confirmed my town lost! :( It's will be okay..guys!

What next?

2 representers:

Anonymous said...

lol! angela I swear you have your good,bad and plain CRAZY days!

Anonymous said...

right! angie be on some other shit at times,but we still love you boo.BEAN-TOWN BABY


Your Ad Here