Repping Beantown.com

Info: Tiny Baby Registry

published by Angella at 4/06/2008 05:08:00 PM

2008-04-06

According to xscape2xscape.com close source, Tameka"Tiny"Cottle is giving her fans (please note that I wrote fans) a chance to participate in the birth of her and T.I.'s upcoming child. To my understanding lots of fans wanted to somehow take part in this special occasion so here you go:

Registrant(s): TAMEKA COTTLE Maiden/Alternate Name: TINY Registry #: 42486169 Location: JONESBORO, GA Expected Arrival Date: 05/25/2008 THEME: GREEN & GOLD WITH ACCENTS OF RED ARMY FATIGUE
Click Here to view the webpage online

What next?

1 representers:

Anonymous said...

Hey! what's up Ms.Tiny! thanks for giving your fans a chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful moments of life. One of God's many blessing bringing another life into the world. I wish you & the family the best.I love ya'll together Mrs & Mr. Harris I will keep ya'll in my prayers. one-love
*Kimberly* Tallhassee,Fl
repping beantown.


Your Ad Here