Repping Beantown.com

Cherish's Felica dating Mario...

published by Angella at 4/06/2008 06:54:00 PM

2008-04-06

Photobucket
I can put my money on it that this site is the first to report that Cherish member Felicia is dating singer Mario. Felicia admitted in an interview a few minutes ago on one of Boston's popular radio station that she is "dating" Mario. Upon realizing what she said, Felicia hollered "Oh my god!" then the interviewer asked her "is this the first time you have announced that publicly" and she said " yes, I can't believe I just said that!" But then again, the girls do have an album getting ready to drop. *waiting for confirmation*

What next?

6 representers:

Edirin said...

isnt she like young

loving the new look, i gotta get use to it

Anonymous said...

Lovin the new look!

Them Cherish girls be hittin up the buy 2 get 2 free weave bundle sales hard. Mario can do a little better IMO

Anonymous said...

@ FreahandFab
Yeah..I think she's like 18-19 or something. Thank! I know lots of people are saying that but I guess it's easier now to read the posts in an easier way.


Story Gilmore
Thanks to you too and LoL! at the comment. I am def posting that up when I get home.

Quick said...

I love the new look!, and i'm surprised these girls have not tried to hook up with some kinda famous guys before now; they need the promo

Angella said...

Thanks Quick! and boy you know u wrong for that promo cmt,LOL!

Chi-Chi said...

I'm with Quick on this. Her dating Mario at the moment is good promo all around.

Loving the new layout ;)


Your Ad Here