Repping Beantown.com

Quote of the day from Alicia Keys

published by Angella at 3/29/2008 03:40:00 PM

2008-03-29

Photobucket
I feel most beautiful when I’m not all glammed up, when I’m in my most natural state. Don’t get me wrong, I love having my hair and makeup done and wearing beautiful clothes, but I think it’s important for you to be able to appreciate yourself without all of the extras, how God made you
*applause*....*still applauding* I am very proud and not to mention ecstatic Alicia Keys response to usa magazine's 20 questions w/ alicia. The reason being, is seeing how young women,close friends and family members that truly rely on the outside to make them feel better on the inside. It kills me! When they don't even realize that yes make-up and hair matters, but they also look beautiful withouth it. It should not be a must at all...[Source:aliciakeysdaily]

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here