Repping Beantown.com

Grand Hustle's the real deal

published by Angella at 12/22/2007 04:55:00 PM

2007-12-22

Despite the company's boss current battle with the law or should I say hating ass individuals ;)Grand Hustle members remains focused to deliver the strength, and good that they are known for. Grand Hustle will be donating cloths and toys to over 150 families on Christmas eve(Dec.24th '07) From:2-5 At:Club Crucial, "read more" to view the address. To tell you the truth ,I became a little upset when Kirsten D. (GH executive assistant) emailed me this information today. Because I won't be able to make it and snaps some memoirs to bring back to you good people. But she reassured me that there will be photographers there to get the job done, and hopefully I will be receiving these photos when they are completely processed in a couple of days. Also updates on certain artist on the roster. Club Crucial 2517 Donald Lee Hollowell Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30318 Christmas Eve 2-5 pm

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here