Repping Beantown.com

Oh No! Not Xscape Kandi

published by Angella at 10/20/2007 06:34:00 PM

2007-10-20

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Let me be clear before I write this post that I love the Xscape Group period. I'm not putting my opinions in this or speaking on it, because I have not gotten lucky with retreving this interview audio to hear it with my own ears.
Tamika Scott from the Xscape group recently conducted an interview with Ms.Jone from hot97 where she spoke on various things.Including the reason why Xscape broke up. Claiming that Kandi was ..... with JD.Read more after the cut. Also for the latest updates on Xscape hit up my dude's Crystal site at Xscape2xscape.com
This morning I tuned into Hot 97’s Miss Jones & the Morning for my daily juice. The special guest was Tamika Scott, former member of the RnB group Xscape (memba, them?!). Well shorty came on the show and dished some serious dirt. She addressed the Xscape break-up, a possible reality show in the works, T.I. & Tiny’s arrest, and Jermaine Dupri and his shady dealings. As you may or may not know, Jermaine Dupri has a new book out entitled “Young, Rich, and Dangerous: The Making of a Music Mogul.” Well in the memoir, JD talks about Xscape’s break-up…saying something to the effect “the group simply grew apart.” Tamika Scott dropped a bomb on that and said the real reason behind the group break-up was because of Kandi’s men-loving ways. Now we all know LaTocha (chubby one) and Kandi were always singing lead on most songs, if not all. But what we didn’t know is that once Kandi began sleeping with JD, the entire dynamic of the group changed. Kandi felt since she was sleeping with bossman, she was entitled and priveledged to more solo shine…however JD was very clear about LaTocha’s natural talent and superior abilites and wound giving her more shine which of course pissed Kandi off. Kandi began hating on LaTocha and subsequently her younger sis, Tamika Scott. So that’s why the group split. Eventhough Kandi co-wrote TLC’s hit “Scrubs”, Tamika made it very clear Kandi only got the gig b/c she slepted with producer Shakespeare and a plethora of other producers. Talk about Fuck** for tracks!

What next?

2 representers:

Quick said...

...wow; i hope she wasn't getting down like that for more solo time!

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing she is a hoe..but oh god!


Your Ad Here