Repping Beantown.com

Super Head tells you her sexual encouters!

published by Angella at 8/06/2007 04:31:00 PM

2007-08-06

Lord when iI first read this on That's not Hott blog, I almost threw up my chicken sandwich. But now I'm feeling better. So here goes nothing. Read for yourself how SuperHead explains rappers's size,style and energy in bed with her.
Was Young Buck good in bed?
He was the best I ever had. His d*ck was like the Energizer Bunny. It kept going and going. The sex lasted for hours at a time. It was the best I ever had and it got better each time.
Juelz Santana- How was it? It was good. He’s really wild in bed, and don’t let the ‘No homo’ stuff fool you, because he is definitely not a homo in bed. His d*ck is like a baseball bat, but it’s thick too like a overgrown german sausage. He likes to pull hair alot, and he actually likes it better when a girl rides.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here