Repping Beantown.com

Simmons in the City

published by Shaina at 8/17/2007 08:34:00 PM

2007-08-17

For all my Boston peeps:

The Simmons family knows how to hustle – entrepreneurs in every sense of the word. I wish they would adopt me, ‘cause I could use the extra cash flow!
Vanessa and Angela Simmons will make an appearance at Expressions this Saturday, August 18th to promote their new footwear line, Pastry (see below for details). The line consists of 4 collections: Cake, Summer, Fall, and Fab Cookie. I don’t really wear sneakers, but I will admit – the pastry idea for the sneakers is innovative and cute.
Angella and/or I will be there to check out the event, and get some pictures. Show your support, and attend.
Expressions
Saturday - August 18th 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM 486 Washington Street Boston MA 02111

What next?

2 representers:

Quick said...

They need their OWN reality show; i'd watch!

Jen said...

I have been wondering about their shoe line. We I saw the episode on Run's House I LOVED their ideas. We need cute sneakers! That family has some talent!


Your Ad Here