Repping Beantown.com

Ms. Bootylicious in Boston!

published by Shaina at 8/19/2007 04:10:00 PM

2007-08-19

You must’ve been living under a rock if you didn’t know Beyonce was in Boston last week for The Beyonce Experience Tour. I had the opportunity to attend, and let me tell you: homegirl did her thang! Bee rocked the show by giving the crowd classics, including Crazy in Love, Naughty Girl, and Me, Myself, and I. She even took it back to the DC days, with songs, like No, No, No, Soldier, and Survivor. All while performing in at least 3-inch heels – for 2 hours might I add. Shoot, I can barely stand for a few minutes in my stiletto pumps let alone dance for hours. LOL. Bee sang every song with little to no assistance from a back-up track. Beyonce is that chick, y’all! I give respect where respect is due.
Above: Beyonce gives a tearful performance of Flaws and All.
Below: Beyonce doing her thang on stage; Bee on the big screen.
But not only did I attend the show, I also had the opportunity to meet the bootylicious diva, herself. Yessir, I met Beyonce! I even met her dog, Munchie. Bee’s sweet, humble and even prettier in person! I made a comment about how she's so skinny, and she just laughed. I would post the pic of Bee and I, but the photo also includes other fan club winners -- I don't wanna put anyone on blast over the Internet! ;o)

Above: Beyonce's all-female band.

Finally, Angella mentioned Maritsa Barros (I saw her backstage), who won 2 front-row tickets to the concert, and a Mercedes Benz from Beyonce (click here for the post), but did you check-out the video? Hit it up here.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here