Repping Beantown.com

B2K's Raz B says he is "Not" Gay

published by Angella at 8/23/2007 02:54:00 PM

2007-08-23

I'm sure you heard about the interview Fizz did recently .When he left his former singing buddy's sexuality open for discussion. ooh!ooh! lol! Now Raz-B has responded to these rumors via his myspace page. I have no comment for this man!

Yes I heard the radio interview Fizz did. No I am not upset with him and we do not have beef. Now, a lot of people seem to believe I am gay. Well I am here to say IT'S NOT TRUE. I have expressed that many many times and frankly if some people can not understand that and still want to be ignorant about the subject matter then so be it. As I said before in a magazine interview and excuse my language, but I love pussy..I love the female body and I just have love for women in general.

What next?

1 representers:

HeyShae! said...

I know it, he knows it and his dog definitely knows Raz B is oh so gay.


Your Ad Here