Repping Beantown.com

With a little bit more patience

published by Angella at 7/31/2008 04:58:00 PM

2008-07-31

Hey everyone! I wanted to slide thru here really fast and thank all of you that has been sending messages to me and supporting the site. To all the marketing peeps out there who works with ReppingBeantown.com as well as all of our readers: WE ARE COMING BACK SOON! As you can recall, I posted a while ago that the site will be re-launched in the middle of August '08 if not sooner. I am working overtime with the appearance personally,since the girl does not have the big bucks to be hitting up web designers and all that good stuff. The ones that we would love to work with are not on the same level as us, bugdet wise, but that's okay. I will make sure that everything is well handle for an exiting re-launch along with www.Urbanized.net! So please be a little bit more patient and love all of you guys,,,,Hi Quick, Ms.Chi-Chi and everyone else ;) The next time you will get a message is when I will be announcing the launch date so keep visting..IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!! REPPINGBEANTOWN.COM IS SET TO RELAUNCH THE WEEK OF AUGUST 25TH!!!!!!!*Applause* Subscribe below to get updates directly in your email inbox.

Enter your email address:

What next?

6 representers:

Anonymous said...

Beantown, I can't wait to see your new site makeover! Keep me posted and don't be a stranger!

Quick said...

good news! I was about to start having withdrawals.

Angella said...

I got you Mzvirgo! :)

Neva' that Quick LOL!

Edirin said...

GOOD NEWS, CANT WAIT

Edirin said...

oh and please keep us posted

Jen said...

Can't wait till ur back!!


Your Ad Here