Repping Beantown.com

T.I. explains Paper Trail cover artwork

published by Angella at 7/16/2008 04:15:00 PM

2008-07-16

Photobucket
I am pretty sure if you are a hip-hop fan, let alone a T.I. fan you would be interested in knowing the words or reasons behind T.I. latest album cover artwork for 'Paper Trail'. In an email sent to MTV news on Monday, the rappers elaborates on why he chose this particular album cover for his sixth LP.
We didn't want to just do a typical cover, especially for my sixth album," T.I. told us via e-mail. "I wanted to try something a little more different. The illustration for Paper Trail pays an obvious homage to my rekindled affinity for writing my lyrics down as well as displays my commitment to keep my art slanted towards the abstract.
In other news, if you thought 'No matter what' or 'Swing your rag' was the first single from Paper Trail..guess again. A reader has recently informed me that in a myspace blog entry posted today on his music page, it reads: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1st Official Single "Whatever You Like" off PAPER TRAIL has arrived! Check out my audio player right now to hear the 1st official single "Whatever You Like" produced by Jim Jonsin, off my new album PAPER TRAIL in stores September 9th!

What next?

2 representers:

bdfr said...

Cant Wait For Paper Trail.....Dang he Looks Good in that Picture..Welcome Back Angella...I Surly missed you..You keep me Updated!:)

Anonymous said...

I think it is a great cover. Simplicity is key.


Your Ad Here