Repping Beantown.com

The Celtics Parade coverage

published by Angella at 6/20/2008 11:06:00 AM

2008-06-20

Photobucket Photobucket
As you already know my town- Boston came out as the 2008 NBA winners in the world championship on Tuesday night the 15th! I am very proud of my team as they 'made it rain on you know who'. Thanks to Razzi over at StyleRazzi for the special shout out, I was too busy enjoying the winning that I've slept on the site a little. I know! I know, but can't you really blame a sister? Anyways following the victory was the fantastic parade that was thrown for the Celtics yesterday that held an instimate of over 1 million bostonians rocking the green and repping for the Beans. According to the nationalpost, from the TD BankNorthgarden to Copley Square with covered with the chant "Let's go Celtics". Once again, I'm very proud of ou good folks.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here