Repping Beantown.com

Is that you Jada?

published by Angella at 5/17/2008 06:48:00 PM

2008-05-17

Photobucket Photobucket
While making my regular trips to one of my favorite sites, I stumble accross these photos supposedly of actress Jada Pinkett Smith. Is it just me or something is really wrong with her face shape in these photos.? Don't get me wrong, Jada is not an ugly chick but damn what is going on...Her face looks really boney like she hasn't had a plate of food in days. This is not the smae face in this or that photo. I think I need to sleep this off.

What next?

4 representers:

Edirin said...

jada looks hot, happy she changed that mess, she loks amazing

HeyShae! said...

Jada looks like she hit the gym one day and decided to stay. Good for her.

PS- Congrats on your new domain & love the new look. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Jada always looks nice. But now I am lead to believe that that hair looks like some #1 yaki perm. Nonetheless, she looks good.

Angella said...

yes..yes..hair,dress looks great. But are y'all really serious about not seeing how boney her face is????????!!!!
I think I'm going to borrown my nana's big loop glasses and look a little more yo!

@ Shae-Shae:
Thanks hon!


Your Ad Here