Repping Beantown.com

Jordin Sparks says Chris& Rihanna are dating

published by Angella at 4/13/2008 02:16:00 PM

2008-04-13

Photobucket
We all know there has been a lot of going back/forth rumors going aroud when it comes to Chris Brown and Rihanna's thing. American Idol winner a.k.a Brown's buddy Jordin Sparks have recently admitted to media outlet(s) that Chris Brown and Ri-Ri are together-together .Sparks says:
Yeah, they are [dating]. It was really cool because I walked on the set and she was sitting there with Chris Brown and I was like I can’t believe she’s here. She came and she told me that she loved No Air, and that it was one of her favourite songs. It was really cool hearing that from one of my peers. She just wanted to support him.
Oh really..Miss Sparks. I hope Rihanna don't bite your head off for telling their bizz out there like that :P I am beginning to like her songs though..no bull [Source]

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here