Repping Beantown.com

Janet Jackson going on world tour

published by Angella at 4/22/2008 12:40:00 PM

2008-04-22

Photobucket
[Source:eonline.com]
Fourty-one year old singer Janet Jackson has revealed that she is currently gearing up for her world tour. In a recent interview with media outlet(s) Janet said:
The next big thing on the agenda is prepping for the tour. I'm still promoting the new album [Discipline] right now, but we'll be getting into rehearsals in about a month and then start touring."
For all Janet fans out there, the tour is set to begin on Sept.11th '08.

What next?

2 representers:

Quick said...

feedback...feedback; I wish this album wasn't slept on so...it's good if you ask me, but they have not made wish single choices-

Anonymous said...

I agree! I like how she came back and change up the sounds. That was the originality I was looking for in Janet.


Your Ad Here