Repping Beantown.com

I have been tagged

published by Angella at 4/21/2008 06:39:00 AM

2008-04-21

Photobucket

Repping Beantown has been tagged by Celeb-blitz, Saucy's Review & Mad Gossip N' Monkey boots to tell you good people somethings you would not know about me yet. They are nosy as hell ;) Before we get started there are rules that applies to this game:

  • 1. Link the person who tagged you.
  • 2. Mention the rules in your blog
  • 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  • 4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
  • 5. Leave a comment on each the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. About Fab Angella!!!!

  • I am Dominican and Haitian
  • I put peanut butter on my oreos (lots)
  • I love to put sugar & hotsauce on my popcorn
  • I love singing and have dreams of becoming a superstar
  • I sleep with a pillow between my legs (or I won't feel comfy)
  • I can twirl my ear and stick it into my earlobe without hurting for a long time

Now I will be tagging: WordIzz; The Goddie Bag; The E-Biz; Urban-Hoopla; The Fury Think2Wice

What next?

2 representers:

Quick said...

I love to put sugar & hotsauce on my popcorn...i don't know about that now friend- lol

Angella said...

hehe!


Your Ad Here