Repping Beantown.com

Mariah Carey Cover Parade Magazine &....

published by Angella at 3/19/2008 03:42:00 PM

2008-03-19

Photobucket
Singer Mariah Carey is on the March 23 issue of Parade magazine as you can see above.In the cover story ' I have faced my worst fears' Carey speaks on her relationship w/ her mother, getting older and much more. Click here to read the interview
Mariah's Album Cover art for E=MC² Photobucket
Also in Mariah Carey news..her official album artwork has been released today to internet media and it is to my understanding that the album will be release April 15th. I think I might make that trip to best buy..*thinking*

What next?

2 representers:

Anonymous said...

Mariah is gettin her promotional steez on ..She's everywhere..She definitely has a reason to smile.

Quick said...

i like the Parade cover, but that album cover is NOT the business


Your Ad Here