Repping Beantown.com

Janet Jackson Cover Ebony & Badu Cover Essence

published by Angella at 3/08/2008 03:08:00 PM

2008-03-08

Photobucket
[photos:urbanscanz]
Miss Janet Jackson is on her top of her game, promotion wise ;) The singer will be gracing the April issue of Ebony magazine with her cover story -"Don't call it a comeback". In this issue Mrs. Dupri shares how she is not ready to retire although I think she needs to, I kid! I Kid! her realation with her little short stuff J.D. and much more. Check out a preview of this interview after the cut thanks to ebonyjet.com
Janet Jackson: ‘Don’t Call it a Comeback’Music Icon Feels She Has Nothing to Prove “Don’t call it a come back,” says Grammy Award winner and pop music icon Janet Jackson about her latest CD, Discipline. She tells EBONY magazine in the April issue, “I’m not ready to retire…I enjoy what I do, and I don’t think it is time for me to kick back on an island and do nothing all day.” In an all-white, breathtaking photo shoot conducted in New York, “Miss Jackson” reveals her thoughts on making it in this business, leaving Virgin Records and her love for Jermaine Dupri. “I was with Virgin for so long, and they were really family,” she says of the label that signed her to an $80 million contract in 1991. “In the end, it was not the same feeling or energy or ideas, and it was just not the place for me.”
Miss Erykah "I need a perm" Badu is also gracing covers in promotion to her new album also! I wonder what she had to say about Common in this interview..don't you :)

Photobucket

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here