Repping Beantown.com

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon on the cover of Jet

published by Angella at 3/24/2008 03:25:00 PM

2008-03-24

Photobucket
Before I start this post. Let me just say how come Garcelle did not make major headlines with her twins as other(s) did?_______ Now that you have answered that question or at least thought about it...Moving right along! Actress/model Garcelle Beauvais-Nillon is on the March 31st issue of Jet magazine along with her twin cuties. On the cover story, the actress elaborates on the reasons why she did couple snaps for playboy magazine last year and said
There are a lot of sides of me. I’m not just a wife and mother. I’m a woman. I wanted to celebrate what I was given…For me I hope I am an example to women to be who you are and not shy away from who you are.
Now getting in to the comment that fellow blogger Ear to da' streetz made about seeing her more in playboy. I don't think so. Because even though I have not read the interview. It seems as if it was something she wanted to get out of her system once and for all. Plus, that husband of hers would not allow that again! LOL!

What next?

2 representers:

Quick said...

cute kids...and you are soo right. I guess the media see her as a B-list actress, plus she is black. So what happens...she gets regulated to the cover of JET. But thank God for black-owned publications, or else some celebs would have to media attention period

Anonymous said...

awwww... aren't they just the CUTEST!! Hell...at least she got a JET cover.


Your Ad Here