Repping Beantown.com

Fab Promos: Ciara in Rocawear

published by Angella at 3/16/2008 01:40:00 PM

2008-03-16

Photobucket Photobucket
Jay from sincerelyciara.com provided us last friday with these fab scans of Ciara in her latest Rocawear ads. I do admit that everytime I visit the site, something funky always happen to my eyes due to the ligth colors in the posts. But I am not complaining ;) I think she looks georgous. I liking the whole "I'm grown and enjoying life swagger". Make sure and find out what good deed Ciara have recently being a part of while you're at it after the cut. Page Six is reporting that Ciara has teamed up with Glamour magazine's Reel Moments and Tommy Hilfiger Dreams fragrance to provide marching band uniforms for children in Brooklyn.

What next?

3 representers:

HeyShae! said...

Wow, Ci-Ci looks great. Oh, and the clothes are cute too. :o)

Angella said...

yeah...she looks like a new woman. I am digging that weave though,lol!

Edirin said...

she looks good, but a tad masculine, i mean im just sayin


Your Ad Here