Repping Beantown.com

Celebrating our 1 Year Anniversary!!!!!!

published by Angella at 3/15/2008 06:30:00 PM

2008-03-15

Photobucket
Three days ago: March 12th to be exact marked Repping Beantown 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on the net! Although I am happy and exited for the die-hard fans,collaborators and industry eyes that this site have caught along these past 365 days. I still feel that we have not gotten the full respect that I was hoping for and have been working for in so many ways that some would not even know. But I'm going to take this advive from fellow blogger Hotsauce from That's Not Hott
Just remember that even if you have two readers, write for those two readers.Stop thinking about it as a job and do it as a hobby. that's what i do I write for those people that constantly show me love. I'll start being better and i'll even link you. Girl keep your head up!! and if you take this blog down i'm going to find you somewhere and Boston and beat your butt...
LOL! I am going to try and do my best to not get discouraged and stay active on this site. I thank all of you that participated in the site's growth and somewhat success. It means a lot to me. Although I am going to start making some changes and be a little stricter about my ways of showing love on here. But I promise that I will be fair ;) With that being said, me and Shaina are working on a give-away for the 1year anniversary for this month of March. I will come back to that in a few days. Once again thank you to all the ones that have and still are supporting me.

What next?

6 representers:

Mercedes said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary to the page ma!!Now can't wait for the 2 year anniversary keep doing your thing ma!
Luv ya_Mercedes

Quick said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry about the lateness you know i was on vacation! Thanks for all the love at my blog, and i can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Continue Reppin Beantown the best way you know how..Let the haterz stay on their job..Obviously your doing something right..
Peace
Lina

HeyShae! said...

Congrats! :-)

Angella said...

aaawww! Thank you guys, especially the bloggers. It means a lot coming from you good people because I adore every single site of yours ;)

Edirin said...

oh yay

happy anniversary
happy anniversary
happy anniversary

happy anniversary

hope you bring us many more juicy news in many more years to come

i luuuuuuuuuuurrrrrve Repping Beantown its Fabulous


Your Ad Here