Repping Beantown.com

Bet Spring Bling is here

published by Angella at 3/31/2008 03:42:00 PM

2008-03-31

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
[photos:juliebeverly]
It comes around every year, you have the non-stop commercials on Bet now it's time to view couple photos from the event at Singer Island. Uummm...why does eveyone look like they just came fresh out of the toaster like 10-15 minutes over-cooked? I know you were eyeballin' Rosci and Ray-J the most..hehe! I was.

What next?

6 representers:

Anonymous said...

WOW, umm "D" list celebs only.......

Anonymous said...

Happy One Year Anniversary and I wish you many many more!

Quick said...

Doesn't Rocsi look hot!....APRIL FOOLS!

HotSauce!! said...

Spring bling was packed with foolishness this year (as it is every year) I think black people just don't know how to act

Angella said...

@ E-Biz
LOL! I thought I was the only one who noticed, and thank you Fam on the anniversary note

@ Qick
Yo! you do not know how many people got me today w/ that april shoot ish! LOL! I was dying.

@ HotScauce!!
you went?

Angella said...

Sorry QUICK I mispelled your name homie :)


Your Ad Here