Repping Beantown.com

Lenny Kravitz new album

published by Angella at 2/10/2008 02:02:00 PM

2008-02-10

Photobucket
For all of those who cares, Lenny Kravitz has a new album out. According to ET, "It Is Time for a Love Revolution" features Kravitz personal struggles,world and political issues. Hmmph! I'm not much of a fan to tell you the truth, but I have to admit that I am quite curious about the album. See tracklisting after the cut
Track Listing 1. "Love Revolution" 2. "Bring It On" 3. "Good Morning" 4. "Love Love Love" 5. "If You Want It" 6. "I'll Be Waiting" 7. "Will You Marry Me" 8. "I Love the Rain" 9. "A Long and Sad Goodbye" 10. "Dancin' til Dawn" 11. "This Moment is All There Is" 12. "A New Door" 13. "Back in Vietnam" 14. "I Want to Go Home"

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here