Repping Beantown.com

Where Stars keep their Oscars...

published by Angella at 2/13/2008 02:14:00 PM

2008-02-13

Photobucket
In this friday's Instyle magazine issue. Various stars such as Al Pacino and Jennifer Hudson reveals where they put their hard-earned Oscars. Hmmph! I am curious, aren't you? Well check out where J.Hud and Pacino keeps theirs and pick up the upcoming issue of instyle for more.
Jenifer Hudson on her Oscar Location: "For the last year I've kept it in my empty new house -- I had no time to decorate," says Hudson, who took home the Best Supporting Actress statuette for her performance in 'Dreamgirls.' "But I finally got to shop this Christmas and bought a pedestal for it that I keep lit." Al Pacino on his Oscar location: "My Oscar's in my home in New York," says Pacino, Best Actor for 'Scent of a Woman.' "It's like musical chairs trying to find it." [SOURCE]

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here