Repping Beantown.com

Will Smitt's daughter is another Paris Hilton!

published by Angella at 12/05/2007 03:10:00 PM

2007-12-05

I know...I know the titled grabbed my attention also. Will Smith was actually explaining in a recent interview with People mag, about how his daughter Willow is Paris Hilton meaning that she "wants to be on TV." Smith's upcoming action packed I am Legend coming on Dec.14th features the 7 year old . I am not quite sure what her part will be in this movie, but her father mentionned how she is a very driven little girl and quoting "Willow was out there and she has her stuff on and she's cold and she's getting a little irritable. And she looks at me and says, "Daddy, I don't care how low it goes. I'm going to finish." LOL! seems like a nice little girl,but from reading this brief article I think she want to be compete with her brother Jaden who blew a lot of us away in his screen debut last year on "The Pursuit of Happyness" Let's see is Willow will do the same shall we folks!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here