Repping Beantown.com

Chaka Khan Cover Jet Magazine

published by Angella at 12/11/2007 04:47:00 PM

2007-12-11

Chaka Khan covering the latest issue of Jet Magazine. The issue which will be avaible on December 17 features how she speaks on how she loves her self and how "this is the happiest she has ever been" Read more after the cut thanks to JetMag
Chaka Comes Through The Fire Chaka Khan says she has finally gotten to a point where “I am loving me some me.”And that joy and self-esteem come across in her concerts, her new CD Funk This and even during the JET interview. Her fans applaud her as a survivor. She’s a woman who was caught up in drugs for decades, but has been determined enough to stop. “This is the happiest I’ve ever been,” she declares after a recent concert at the Star Plaza Theatre near Chicago. “I made it through the fire.”. Read more in the December 17 issue. On newsstands now.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here