Repping Beantown.com

Alicia Keys Cover Giant&Passion Magazine

published by Angella at 12/17/2007 03:12:00 PM

2007-12-17

Check out miss Alicia Keys on the cover of Giant Magazine for the Dec21st/Jan. 2008 issue. Continue reading after the cut for an interview snippet with Giant Magazine, thanks to aliciakeys.net and more georgous shots from the inside of the cover. As you can see above, Alicia is also gracing the cover of Passion Mag
In a recent interview with Giant magazine, Alicia revealed that the talk show queen had advised her to maintain total secrecy about her relationships. When Keys was asked about her rumoured romance with her producer, she replied: "That's what they've been saying for a while now, but I don't usually address that question. Oprah told me never to tell - and I can't disobey Oprah!". However, Alicia did admit that she has found a perfect partner for herself. "I definitely found my partner. I know he is somebody who will always be special to me and that we're always going to be in each other's lives". She also owned up to her secretive nature during the initial stages of a relationship. "It's my nature to let them show me who they are first before I show them who I am. But once I'm in love with somebody, I'm the best girlfriend you could ever have," she said. Alicia said that her tendency to hold back had been emotionally draining at times, especially when she battled depression. "I was feeling so sad all the time, and I couldn't shake it," she says. "I started burying my feelings, and it got to a point where I couldn't even tell my family or my friends, 'I'm twisted,' or 'I'm exhausted,' or 'I'm so angry.' I became a master of putting up the wall so that I was unreadable," she said. [SOURCE]

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here