Repping Beantown.com

RBTF would like to Thank hoodrats and fab readers!

published by Angella at 11/18/2007 11:00:00 AM

2007-11-18

I would like to take a very brief minute to thank all the individuals who have been supporting this site in the 8 months that we have been functioning. Although I was kind of skeptic about starting this site. The reason for that is, I was somehow aware of the needed tactis to start a gossip site. I have grown to know that perseverance,time and ofcourse resources(ie..industry folks) would be a big help. Hell,sometime even $$ to get the right features. I am very proud to know that there are lots of industry people who are aware of RBTF and let alone make their daily round! :) Y'all know who you are and Thank you. For those who don't have faith in this site let me just sit back , give a quick smile, and say oh the fuck well! LOL! As I mentionned before all the news,post that are made by myself on here were either sent to me,collected from fav blog buddies or big news sites. One more thing, just like CL,Realgossip101,C&D, and so forth have their own style, we have ours also! Just like they are unique, RBTF is unique also.Therefore there is no need to get instructions nor lessons from them dumb ones. *BIG SMILE* Thank you for stopping by and big ups to everyone who know that they are nothing but hoodrats over at lipstick alley! and the one individual that linked http://rbtf.blogspot.com./ Even though that was really not necessary,I appreciate the visits.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here