Repping Beantown.com

The Quest for "it" Correction

published by Angella at 11/16/2007 12:13:00 PM

2007-11-16

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I have made a previous post concerning The Esther Nash Feature Story Release Party that was supposed to take place on Nov.8th. Turns out I have mispelled the name wrong. The right correction is below after the cut straight from the email

First of all I would like to thank you for listing our upcoming event on your blog (Nov. 8th The Esther Nash Feature Story Release Party)! Very cool! I noticed that the name Esther is spelled incorrectly as " Eshter" in the title looks like the t and h were reversed. Can you please correct? Outside of that I would like say hat you have a GREAT blog & that I have added it to The Quest for "it" blog roll! Please stay in touch! Thanks again! Best, Tia-

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here