Repping Beantown.com

Denzel Washington Covers Jet Magazine

published by Angella at 11/01/2007 02:49:00 PM

2007-11-01

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Actor Denzel Washington on the November 5th issue of Jet Magazine. Check out a brief snippet of the interview after the cut. Mr.Washington is surely on his promotion grind for American Ganster.
Washington didn't balk at another sinister role. "I wasn't hesitant at all. A good story is a good story. I just think that before Training Day, I hadn't been offered that kind of role. After Training Day, that was all I was offered," he laughs. "ThatÕs not true, but I was offered more of that kind of thing. It comes down to good material, a great actor to work with and a great filmmaker." Read more in the November 5 issue. On newsstands now.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here