Repping Beantown.com

Sports Highlights

published by Shaina at 10/10/2007 07:51:00 AM

2007-10-10

I’m a huge sports fan, so it’s only right that I highlight what’s happening in the professional leagues since Boston is so on top of it’s game right now.

Last week, the Boston Red Sox swept the Los Angeles Angels to advance in the American League Championship Series (ALCS). This Friday, be sure to tune into Fox, as the Red Sox take on the Cleveland Indians in Game 1. The Sox have home field advantage, so hopefully they’ll walk away with a win. I’m not really a baseball fan, but it’s good to see my home team reppin’ for The Bean. Now moving on to something more my speed – football. The New England Patriots are one of only three undefeated teams in the league so far (5-0) – the Colts and Cowboys also hold the undefeated title. This Sunday, the best in the league will be determined, as the Pats take on the Cowboys in Dallas, TX. My money’s on the Pats – and I’m not just stating this because I’m a New Englander. Sorry Romo and T.O., but ya’ll are no match for Brady and Moss. The game airs on CBS; check your local listings.

Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here