Repping Beantown.com

RBTF Changes! (please read)

published by Angella at 10/09/2007 05:15:00 PM

2007-10-09

So as you guys can see I will be doing more linking to other fellow bloggers. I have gotten several emails and comments of people saying that they are really enjoying the sites that I have linked previously and I'm Glad.Looks like some of you got some good visitors today. Hope y'all don't forget your girl also ;)

I'm asking to everyone who has linked me on their sites as "affiliate" to please change RBTF to REPPING BEANTOWN or Repping beantown to the fullest. I am politly asking that because strangly some folsk confuse this site for ybf. Which I'm sure you all know who's blog that is. Even though I am flattered,but no! This is REPPING BEANTOWN TO THE FULLEST!
ONE LAST THING! ......

I am looking for a new writer to this blog, I'm not quite sure for what yet, because there is so many features I want to add but have not time to do it.But all I know is if you are a WEB DESIGNER ( no need to be professional) and like FASHION period. Shoot me an email and we'll see how it goes from there. There is no guarantees. Because the site is still launching, but the traffic is picking up. Thanks to everyone who loooked out for me in them links. You are appreciated.

xoxo

Angella

EMAIL: RBTFBLOG@AOL.COM

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here