Repping Beantown.com

Keyshia Cole Covers Vibe Magazine

published by Angella at 10/31/2007 03:27:00 PM

2007-10-31

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Soulful R&B singer Keyshia Cole on the cover of Vibe magazine december issue. Which will hit stand officialy on November 12th. Things you can expect in this issue of Keyshia speaking on growing up "hard" in Oakland. Check out my brief re-cap/comments on Keyshia Cole:The Way it is season premiere last night, after the cut! ReCap: So, last night just like almost all the Keyshia fans I tuned to Bet for the season2 premiere of her show. Let me just say even though I have seen lots of bullshit in my life,those people went through hell emotionally. The show started with Keyshia, her mother -Frankie, Sister-Neffe(and her kids). Last but not least Mannie- Keyshia's manager all sitting in her brand new atlanta home(living room) watching a segment of the show from season. This is where Keyshia and Mannie went to visit her mother in Jail.Tears were coming out and even though I was not there you can feel the hurtful tension in that living room.Then the show proceed with Keyshia telling us that she moved her mother,sister and nieces in to reside with her. She then, told the two grown ladies "No man in the house" Which the way I see came as a shock to both lol!Then Mannie took Keyshia mother-Frankie to get pampered from head to toe...and like I said folks this was a brief show recap:) Watch the re-run on Friday.

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here