Repping Beantown.com

Keri Hilson"Give me more"is mines!

published by Angella at 10/02/2007 05:54:00 PM

2007-10-02

I never knew Miss Keri Hilson was responsible for Britney hit song "Give me more". Don't get me wrong now, the girl is crazy as hell right now. But that song is jammin'and we have one person to thank for that. Keri Hilson! It is interesting how every one was expecting a big come back from Britney but oh well!
“Danja produced the song and I just started singing, ‘Give me, Give me,’ and added a little more in and just having fun and messing around really,” Keri tells OK!. “That's how everything is. I wrote ‘Gimme More’ with Britney in mind. At this point in my career I am usually in the studio when usually they're there or sometimes not there, the session is booked, but I definitely have them in mind.” {READ MORE}
Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

1 representers:

Quick said...

She is really talented. I hope she blows up like she is supposed to.


Your Ad Here