Repping Beantown.com

Weezy on his Ex-wife (Must read)

published by Angella at 9/27/2007 06:39:00 PM

2007-09-27

Fresh posted the quote below where Weezy is supposedly speaking on his baby mama and ex wife Antonia Carter
"A year after Rabbit was gone, I was on tour like crazy with Cash Money, and my momma said she was bored, alone, and scared in the house by herself. She was like, 'Why don't you just have a baby with somebody? Just tell the little girl's mom I'ma take care of the baby, don't worry about that.' I was like, 'I don't have nobody I like like that!' She was like, 'Just find somebody! You don't like Toya?' I was like, 'Alright, I like her then.' Toya was 14 when she got pregnant, and I was 15 asking 14-year-olds. Toya's the only person that agreed outta all the ones I asked. I said that my momma wants a child. And they was like, 'That's your momma's problem!' So Toya was like, 'Shiiit, when we due, boo?'
Then, Antonia heard this inteview and responded with her own interview
So he never asked you to have a baby? No, he never really asked me to have a baby. He mentioned it before that he wanted a baby someday, but we didn't know it was going to be that soon. Yeah, it was a complete surprise. My family wanted me to have an abortion because we were only fourteen and fifteen. I wasn't with that because me and my aunt – who I lived with at the time - they didn't really believe in that. His mother [said] she'd help me with the baby. It was a surprise to his mother too. His mother never told him, like he said in the interview, to go out and find someone. She was like, y'all young, you know, but I'll help you out with the baby and stuff like that.Why do you think he'd say something like that? I really don't know. Like people, people these days say anything to sell. But you have to realize you can't say anything to sell music anymore. It don't just affect me or him. It affects our child, too, because she reads these things and hears these things. That's my only reason to want to speak out about it. Read More
Click to Get RBTF Icons for your website!

What next?

0 representers:


Your Ad Here