Repping Beantown.com

T.I. got turned down Because he's a "Young Black Man"

published by Angella at 6/22/2007 03:36:00 PM

2007-06-22

source:bet
In an interview with Blender magazine, T.I. claims that his offer to purchase a home in the Atlanta area was rejected because of the color of his skin. He told the magazine, “They wanted $2.5 million for the house. I was ready to pay cash. But once they saw who I was, the house wasn’t for sale anymore. If you ask me, it’s because I’m a young black man.”

What next?

5 representers:

asia1212 said...

thats not even right they should do something about that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tip needa report dem bitchez somewhere. Gud luck fa Tip on gettin a new crib! I hope he find some nicer n not so racist prejudice people who arent gon be a bitch ova skin color.

lemonbrown82 said...

it was so obvious what that was about and he should sue for discrimation and etc. and why not call NAACP on it too. this is so serious. we have come too far for this.

kiki816 said...

I AM SOOOOOOO MAD ABOUT THIS !!! ITS OK T.I. TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSWHERE !!!!

Unknown said...

It breaks my heart....being an American born of my Mexican heritage, I get that hate now that all the illegal immigrant issues have sprung up....to hear of the most upstanding artists of our time has this problem...there is truely a problem here in America. Please tell me yall are goin after these "people"


Your Ad Here