Repping Beantown.com

Pic - Quote of the Day- T.I. about Tiny

published by Angella at 6/29/2007 11:57:00 AM

2007-06-29

"She means to me what my mother meant to me as a kid."_T.I.

T.I. candidly discusses his relationship with the mother of his kids, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, in the August issue of Vibe, which is set to hit newsstands next week. The Atlanta rapper confirmed to MTV News in May that he and Cottle had broken up, but the couple have since reconciled and, as T.I. put it in the Vibe interview, "she means to me what my mother meant to me as a kid." He added, "Somebody that you know is consistently there, has your best interests at heart, and if ain't nobody else there in the world, [she] gon' be there. [Tiny's] filled that spot in my life." ...

What next?

5 representers:

mercedes said...

THAT IS SO CUTE HOW U GAVE TINY A KISS!!!

JOHNTAE29 said...

SHE IS SO CUTE AND LITTLE AND T.I. REALLY LOVES THIS GIRL THEY DONE BE TOGETHER 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Married_2_Da_Money said...

Aww dey soo cute!! Tiny look so happy! U kno she smilin n prolly thinkin at da sametime dat she cant wait til des haterz see dis pic here!! See dis haterz, dass wat u call real love!! If ya donno wat real love iz take da time to find urz, n ull see wat des 2 iz feeling! Hatin cuz Tip want her n not U! LOL!

8thWonder said...

Ok, so TI loves Tiny. Honestly I don't think that they even have "true love" so to speak. They are used to the fact that they love each other. And they are used to being with each other. They are each other's security blankets. The one you always go back to because you are used to it and it is safe. Honestly I think that if TI truly had genuine love for Tiny he would treat her with respect and like a lady and she would have it no other way if she truly had respect for herself. What kind of example is she setting for her children, really? To her daughter: that it's okay to be with a man who cheats on you and wants you to join in? And to her son: that it's okay to cheat on your woman? As much stuff is going around these days in a truly committed and loving relationship one would not put their significant other in a dangerous situation such as what they have. That's just my opinion.

Toni Sims said...

Looking good as usual. You 2 belong together! Take care of those kids and keep on handling ya business!
Simsfamily loves ya!


Your Ad Here