Repping Beantown.com

Must Have; Fashion Rep

published by Angella at 6/01/2007 10:19:00 PM

2007-06-01

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LV Monogram denim neo speedy: $1,450.00 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobuc<a href=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • LV Grenade demin monogram denim mule: $450.00
  • LV monogram denim key&change holder: $ N/A

Aside from that,you know the recent pic that I just posted of Tiny;Tip. One reader mentionned something about the bag that Tiny's rocking, actually two. So I looked into it. I'm not sure which one she's rocking. But view choice {1} {2} {3}. Let me know what you think.

What next?

1 representers:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the second one. Hold on I think different ones appear. Which one is it angela?


Your Ad Here